2013/04/06

Crimson Daggers bloodsports

 I should really keep this blog updated! I've been kinda busy practicing these past months, but there's no real stuff to show, so I didn't post anything.
I participated in the Crimson Daggers Bloodsports challenge and this is what I came up with.

I'm not quite sure about the softness. People keep telling me they really like that look, and I always admire artists who can achieve a really crisp look with lots of super realistic texture. But maybe I should just keep it going and keep studying and see what comes out ;)
Oh and for anyone wondering how to make the surface look smooth, I'm not using any airbrush or smudge tool. I made a custom brush for it that has a bit of tecture to it. Download it if you like: http://sta.sh/027z0shamxy1 :)


No comments: