2012/08/21

We'll meet again in winter

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to update this blog much this year, since I got so many illustrations to finish until december. From now on that means 1 colored illustration a week. (And I can't show them until next year either D:

Anyway, but I can show some stuff that got released recently and also some studies.
Let's start with characters!




Life drawings depicting my lovely husband






Frazetta 15 minute value-composition studies (I really recommend those, learned tons from them)




Photostudies, still practicing landscapes, all 20 minutes




And finally some illustration I did from May (first one) until June/July (Last ones) All for "Das schwarze Auge"





 Well then, take care :)


1 comment:

Laura García said...

everything is amazing! I especially like the landscape studies. Good luck with your plans! It´s great to see you so busy :) you are an inspiration